This training provides an overview of¬† Vulnerability Assessment techniques within VoIP. At the end of this course trainees will be able to plan and realize Vulnerability Assessment sessions, concerning VoIP and SIP/H323.
- VoIP review and Security introduction
- VoIP networks: Footprinting, Scanning and Enumerating
- Security Assessment within a VoIP network: Denial of Service, VoIP Eavesdropping, Sniffing and Spoofing
- Security Assessment within specific platforms examples: Call Manager, Communications Manager, Asterix
- VoIP Hacking: VoIP Fuzzing, Flood-based Disruption Service, Signaling and Media Manipulation
- Countermeasure against VoIP attacks
- Social Threats: VoIP Phishing and Spam via Internet Telephony
- Security Manager and technicians working with VoIP networks.
- Networking and VoIP networks basic understanding.