This course provides trainees with the knowledge of SDH transport network technology. It describes STM-N line signals structure and functions and PDH, ATM, Ethernet and IP mapping techniques inside the Virtual Container for SDH transport network. Furthermore, Network devices and SNCP / MSP protection are described. There will be a particular focus on alarms careful analysis and proper interpretation, SDH Ring recovery procedures and transmission quality parameters.
- STM-M structure
- VC client signals mapping
- SDH network alarms
- TM, ADM and DXC
- Devices available on the market
- Ring Architectures
- MSP-Ring Protection
- Path Protection (SNCP)
- Clock types
- Jitter and Wander
- Synchronism degrade and measures
- ¬†Pointer Processing
- Error measurement
- G.826 Recommendation
- Restrictions imposed by M.2001
- NG-SDH networks intorduction
- EoSDH and Pure Packet Networks
- Multi function ADM
- This course is addressed to technicians working for TLC companies, who must operate with SDH devices and deal with management, support and provisioning issues.
- Plesiochronous transmission network good skills.
During this training, there will be wide-ranging use of interactive graphics simulators (i.e. the Virtual Lab SDH Pointer Processing) to facilitate the understanding of synchronization issues.