Manage Multiple Firewalls course is two days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Configure and manage the next-generation Panorama‚ĄĘ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panorama‚ĄĘ High Availability
Students attending this course will gain in-depth knowledge of how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks¬ģ Panorama¬ģ management server. Upon completion of this course, administrators will understand the Panorama‚ĄĘ management server‚Äôs role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will learn to use Panorama‚ĄĘ aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks¬ģ next-generation firewalls.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Initial Configuration
- Module 3: Templates
- Module 4: Device Groups
- Module 5: Administration
- Module 6: Distributed Log Collection
- Module 7: Logging and Reporting
- Module 8: Panorama High Availability
- Security Administrators, Security Analysts, Network Professionals, Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
- Students must complete the Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management class, have an understanding of Palo Alto next-generation firewall management, and understand basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.