Get your Microsoft Specialist: Programming in C# training and certification‚ÄĮin just 4 days and learn more than you could imagine. Taught by your official Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), you‚Äôll use Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and practice tests. You‚Äôll also use Insoft ‚Äôs unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Reviewing the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details
- Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
- Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Encrypting and Decrypting Data
- XAML and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for creating Windows desktop applications
On this course, you‚Äôll also build an app that combines key features of the .NET Framework 4.5. At Insoft , we know your time is valuable. That‚Äôs why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Specialist: Programming in C# training and certification in just 4 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn. With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft¬īs unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams. Sitting your Microsoft Specialist: Programming in C# course and certification with Insoft means:
- You¬īll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
This training already retired on 30th of June 2020.
Programming in C#
- Reviewing C# Syntax
- Create Methods, Handle Exceptions, and Monitor Applications
- Develop the Code for a Graphical Application
- Create Classes and Implement Type-safe Collections
- Create a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Read and Write Local Data
- Access a Database
- Access Remote Data
- Design the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Improve Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Integrate with Unmanaged Code
- Create Reusable Types and Assemblies
- Encrypt and Decrypt Data
Before attending this course, students must have at least three months of professional development experience. More specifically, students should have hands-on experience using C# that demonstrates their understanding of the following:
- How to name, declare, initialize and assign values to variables within an application
- How to create a simple branching and looping structures
- How to use the Visual Studio IDE to locate simple logic errors
- How to design and build a simple user interface using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox
- How to use: arithmetic, logical, relational operators
Do you have what it takes?
We¬īll help you decide ‚Äď Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine¬†how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants