This course is part 1 of the Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10 training and certification programme. You‚Äôll use Official Course materials. You‚Äôll also use Insoft ‚Äôs unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Implementing wireless network connectivity
- Manage storage spaces
- Install and manage Windows Store apps
At Insoft we know your time is valuable. That¬īs why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows 10 training and certification in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn. With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft‚Äôs unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge. Sitting your Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows 10 with Insoft, means:
- You‚Äôll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
This training already retired on 30th of June 2019.
Before attending this course, it is also recommended students have:
- At least two years of experience in the IT field.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and/or Windows 10.
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax.
Do you have what it takes? We¬īll help you decide ‚Äď Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course. Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.