Get the knowledge you need to make the most of this cutting edge technology on this accelerated five day‚ÄĮMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer 2015 course.
You‚Äôll cover customisation and configuration in Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premise.
Get your‚ÄĮMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer 2015 Training‚ÄĮin just 5 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 5-day Training Programme, you will live and learn at one of our state-of-the-art education centres. The curriculum also includes:
- Creation and configuration of entities and fields
- Designs of forms, views & charts
- Business process flows
- Business rules
At Insoft , we know your time is valuable. That‚Äôs why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer 2015 training in just 5 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 5 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer 2015 course with Insoft means:
- You¬īll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get CRM Developer 2015 trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn and pass your exams.
- Introduction to Customising Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Building Security Model
- Customising Entities
- Customising Fields
- Managing Relationships
- Customising forms
- Business Rules
- Customising Views
- Charts and Dashboards
- Field Security, Access teams and auditing
- Business Process Flows
- Extensibility Model and Framework
- Platform Operations
- Querying Data
- Server Side Code
- Client Side Scripts
- Client Side Code
- User Interface
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
- Development experience using Visual Studio, .NET and C#
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
It is also recommended, but not required, that you have previously completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training.
Do you have what it takes?
We¬īll help you decide ‚Äď Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine¬†how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.