On this course, you‚Äôll be introduced to Dynamics CRM 2015 and learn how to implement enhanced business rules, tailored pricelists and better security. Plus, take advantage of CRM 2015’s brand new search functionality.
You‚Äôll also focus on Microsoft CRM server, E-mail Router and Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook.
Get your‚ÄĮMicrosoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Training and certification‚ÄĮin just 8 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 8-day Certification and Training Programme, you will live, learn, and take the exams at one of our state-of-the-art education centres. The curriculum also covers:
– Report extensions
– High Availability options
– Multi server deployment
– Lead management
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. That‚Äôs why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 training and certification in just 8 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 8 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 course with Insoft means:
- You¬īll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get CRM 2015 trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn and pass your exams.
- System requirements and required technologies
- Installing Dynamics CRM Server 2015
- Dynamics CRM Report Extensions
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Deployment Manager
- Upgrading to Dynamics CRM 2015
- Internet Facing Deployment
- High Availability Options
- Administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Setting up Dynamics CRM Online
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Instances
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Email Management
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Multi-Server Deployment
- Advanced Office 365 Management of Dynamics CRM
- Application Overview
- What‚Äôs New in CRM 2015
- Working with Dynamics CRM Applications
- Working with Dynamics CRM Records
- Working with Dynamics CRM Data
- Customer Service Scenarios
- Case Management
- Knowledge Base
- Queue Management
- Service Scheduling Scenarios
- Introduction to Sales Management
- Lead Management
- Working with Opportunity Records
- Working with the Product Catalog
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales and Marketing
- Goal Management
- Analysis and Reporting
- Introduction to Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Building Security Model
- Customising Entities
- Customising Fields
- Managing Relationships
- Customising forms
- Business Rules
- Customising Views
- Charts and Dashboards
- Field Security, Access teams and auditing
- Business Process Flows
Insoft recommend you have:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
- Experience in:
Microsoft Windows Server
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Microsoft SQL Server
- A basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
- Some experience using Windows applications.
- Knowledge of basic customer service concepts and practices.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred.
- Awareness of basic sales and marketing roles in a business.
Do you have what it takes?
We¬īll help you decide ‚Äď Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine¬†how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.