Get your‚ÄĮMicrosoft Dynamics AX 7 Financials Training and certification‚ÄĮin just 5 days and learn more than you could imagine.
Please note:¬†This course has been replaced with the new Dynamics 365 equivalent version¬†Financial Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
During your 5-day Certification and Training Programme, you will live, learn, and take the exams at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. That‚Äôs why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics¬†AX 7¬†Financials training and certification in just 5 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 5 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials course with Insoft means:
- You¬īll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get AX¬†7¬†Financials trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
Set up and configure the Finance modules¬†
- Define and format the General Ledger module
- Format the Cash and Bank Management module
- Understand the Accounts Receivable module
- Define the Accounts Payable module
- Set up and configure the Fixed Assets module
Set up, configure, and process sales tax¬†
- Define sales tax setup procedures
- Understand sales tax transactions
Set up basic budgeting and budget planning¬†
- Understand budgeting concepts and types
- Set up and configure the Budgeting module
- Define and generate budget plans
Create Budget Register entries¬†
- Process Budget Register entries
- Process Register entries from budget plans
Manage Financial daily procedures¬†
- Review and process General Ledger daily procedures
- Process and understand Cash and Bank Management daily procedures
- Create and process Accounts Receivable daily procedures
- Review and process Accounts Payable daily procedures
- Review and process Fixed Asset daily procedures
Set up and use Collections Management and Consolidations¬†
- Configure Collections settings
- Manage Collections information
- Define Consolidations settings
Students should have a moderate understanding of Finance processes. They need an understanding of which Dynamics AX functionalities apply to the different finance processes.
Do you have what it takes?
We¬īll help you decide ‚Äď Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine¬†how we can help you succeed in¬†this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.