Acquiring the knowledge for the creation and management of¬†Software as a Service-SaaS solutions in Private and Public Cloud networks. Starting from the virtualized operating systems,¬†the most important SaaS applications for users are installed and configured, including Server services, Database¬†and Custom services by using default frameworks. The Cloud¬†OpenStack technology and the SOA based implementations¬†are used to support the explanation.
- Basic SaaS: virtualization of Guest operating systems
- Nested Hypervisors
- IT SaaS Applications: Web, Mail, DNS, AD Controller
- TLC Applications: NMS, TOC (Telco Over Cloud)
- Cloud Databases
- OpenStack instances
- RPCs for SaaS applications in Cloud architecture
- Rest API and PaaS Frameworks
- SaaS Web Protection and Antiviruses
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- SaaS Building Blocks in SOA
- SaaS and Cloud Storage
- Network engineers and technical personnel¬†involved in SaaS implementation¬†and application management ‚Äúin¬†the Cloud‚ÄĚ.
- Basic operating systems understanding.
The training laboratory consists of a¬†large set of virtual machines configured¬†on a Cloud Server Farm, on which the¬†most common SaaS applications are¬†installed and configured. OpenStack¬†development environments and SOA¬†based logical architectures are used as¬†integral part of this laboratory.