This DevOps Bootcamp training helps you become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, and IT service agility, using DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ansible, TeamCity, and Nagios. You will learn about various aspects of the DevOps delivery model.
This DevOps training course will prepare you for a career in DevOps, a fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations professionals. Learn DevOps tools and methodologies and excel in your next role as a DevOps practitioner.
Lesson 0: Overview of DevOps
- Course Objectives
- Course Outline
- Prerequisites for this course
- Highlights of this course
Lesson 1: Introduction to DevOps
- Principles of DevOps
- Challenges in the traditional approach
- How DevOps helps in overcoming challenges faced in the traditional approach
- Overview of DevOps tools
- DevSecOps and its importance
Lesson 2: Version Control Systems
- Role of version control systems
- The types of control systems and the supporting tools
- Implement Git
Lesson 3: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Build Tools
- Importance of continuous integration and deployment.
- The types of Continuous integration and deployment tools
- Features of Jenkins and its uses.
- Features of TeamCity and its uses.
Lesson 4: Software and Automation Testing Frameworks
- The benefits in traditional and Agile approaches
- The levels and approaches of Software testing.
- Types of software testing and Automation testing frameworks
- Demonstrate TDD with JUnit
- Demonstrate BDD with cucumber
Lesson 5: Configuration Management Tools
- The concepts of configuration management tools
- Overview of Puppet installation
- Overview of Chef installation
- Demonstrate Ansible installation and its usage
Lesson 6: Containerization with Docker
- The importance of Docker over Virtual Machines.
- Demonstrate on Docker images, containers, and Docker Registry
- Demonstrate on Docker Compose and Docker Hub
- Importance of Docker Networking
Lesson 7: Continuous Monitoring
- The role of continuous monitoring tools in DevOps
- Implement Nagios
- Overview of Grafana
- Overview of ELK StackPage
Lesson 8: Need of Cloud in DevOps
- The concepts of cloud computing
- Importance of cloud in DevOps
- Need for AWS in DevOps
- Demonstration the uses of Kubernetes
This DevOps course will be suitable for software developers, technical project managers, architects, operations support, deployment engineers, IT managers, and development managers.
Learners taking this DevOps Bootcamp must have a technical background with an understanding of Linux fundamentals, Web Development fundamentals, and Java fundamentals.