You will also maintain and administer your website with Dreamweaver‚Äôs site and page management tools. The website and pages you create will reflect your content and design and will be professionally accurate for your site visitors.
This course covers the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
In this course, you will use Dreamweaver CC to design, build, maintain, and upload websites.
- Identify Dreamweaver fundamentals.
- Create websites.
- Create web pages.
- Insert tables and import content into web pages.
- Create reusable site assets.
- Link web pages and send the website to the server.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Topic A: World Wide Web Basics
- Topic B: Configure Dreamweaver Interface Elements
- Topic C: Apply Web Design Elements
- Topic D: Customize the Workspace
Lesson 2: Creating a Website
- Topic A: Establish Project Requirements
- Topic B: Plan the Website Project
- Topic C: Set Up the Website
Lesson 3: Creating Web Pages
- Topic A: Create Web Page Documents
- Topic B: Add Head and Text Components, Lists, and Quotations to the Page
- Topic C: Apply Edge Web Fonts
- Topic D: Create Styles and Selectors
- Topic E: Format a Web Page with CSS
Lesson 4: Inserting Tables and Importing Content
- Topic A: Insert and Manage Images
- Topic B: Construct Table Tags and Properties
- Topic C: Import External Data
Lesson 5: Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Topic A: Create Reusable Site Assets
- Topic B: Create and Use Page Templates
Lesson 6: Linking Web Pages and Sending the Website to the Server
- Topic A: Create Common Hyperlinks to Site Pages
- Topic B: Create Links to Page Locations and Email Links
- Topic C: Link with Image Maps and Use Navigation and Rollovers
- Topic D: Validate a Website and Upload Files to the Web Server
Appendix A: Web Accessibility Standards
Appendix B: Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC Certification Exam Objectives
Appendix C: Adobe Certified Expert Dreamweaver CC Exam Mapping
Appendix D: Adobe Dreamweaver CC: New Features
- This course is most valuable for individuals who have been given responsibilities to create or maintain a website. It will also be valuable for new web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who want to extend their skills in creating complete websites. Learning how to use Dreamweaver CC will enable the practitioner to create web pages and sites in the most efficient manner.
- To ensure success in this course, you should have basic personal computing skills. To obtain this level of knowledge and skill, it is recommended that you first take the following Logical Operations course (or have equivalent knowledge): Introduction to Personal Computers Using Microsoft¬ģ Windows¬ģ 8/8.1. For accelerated learning and deeper understanding of this course, it is also recommended that you have some exposure to various web design technologies, so you may also want to take the Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS: Level 1 course.