Scrum is an Agile framework developed to promote effective interaction between team members in order to deliver value to the business. Scrum’s goal is to produce a product increment every sprint and it’s designed to promote and facilitate collaboration between the developers, the product owner and the stakeholders. This methodology is also flexible since it embraces change by allowing to update the product backlog.
- Focus: The work is focus only a few things at a time to produce an excellent work and deliver valuable items sooner.
- Courage: Since the work is done as a team, the members feel more supported and have more resources to undertake greater challenges.
- Openness: By communicating daily, the team concerns are expressed and addressed adequately.
- Commitment: Chunked work is easy to control, therefore the team is more committed to success.
- Respect: A great since of mutual respect is built in the team.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
This certification covers the fundamentals of the Scrum framework. A certified Scrum Master helps project teams to properly use Scrum by applying its values, practices, and applications.A Scrum Master possesses a level of knowledge and expertise above the typical project managers.
Earn this Certification:
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
A certified Scrum Product Owner is an individual, typically closest to the business side, that is responsible to get the product to the market. The certification validates the individual’s knowledge to understand the Scrum development process and the ability to facilitate cooperation between the team and the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that the team knows the priorities.