This event is four-days instructor led training (ILT) focused on building knowledge base and scripting experience learned in CRSD / UCCXD classes. The courses contents of this training covers advanced techniques in scripting and overall CRS functionality. During this four day boot camp students implement functionality of UCCX using premium tools.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Exploring the Agent Desktop Interface
- Desktop Administrator to invoke behaviors that involve:
- Third Party applications and web based apps like:
- Web Callback Option and Leave a Message in Queue.
- Major focus on Scripting and Subsystem management.
- Session management Review
- Build Common Utilities (Lecture / Lab)
- Basic ACD Routing
- Common / Good Practices
- Database Setup / Steps
- More ACD Routing
- Advanced ACD Routing
- Advanced ACD Callback Options
- Advanced Database Configuration
- Agent Desktop Configuration
- Channel Partner / Reseller
The recommended knowledge and skills that a learner should have for the best learning outcome include:
- CRSD / UCCXD
- CRS scripting and deployment