This is a 3-Day course that prepares you for installing and configuring a Cisco Unified Presence Release 6.0. It also includes integration options with other Cisco Unified Communication products as well as third-party presence solutions, including Microsoft Live Communication Server, Microsoft Office Communications Server, and IBM Lotus Sametime. Finally it presents deployment and maintaining options.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to;-
- Explain presence technology and solution and describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Presence.
- Design Cisco Unified Presence deployment solutions.
- Describe Cisco Unified Presence interoperability and integration options.
- Install and configure Cisco Unified Presence and integrate it with other presence solutions.
- Course Introduction
- Presence Overview
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Presence
- Design Cisco Unified Presence
- Design Cisco Unified Presence Server
- Cisco Unified Presence Deployment Models
- Design Cisco Unified Presence Security
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
- Cisco IP Phone Messenger Application
- Integrate with Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Presence Interoperability
- Cisco Product Integration
- Third-Party Presence Server Integration
- Deploy Cisco Unified Presence
- Installing Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
- Cisco Unified Presence Configuration
- Microsoft Integration
- IBM Lotus Sametime Integration
- Maintain Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Presence Serviceability
- Operating System Administration
- Disaster Recovery
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Working knowledge of MGCP, SIP, and H.323 and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways.
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager.