Our McAfee® Threat Intelligence Exchange Administration course provides an in-depth introduction to policy management and the tasks that are crucial to setting up, administering, and managing McAfee Data Exchange Layer (DXL) and McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange solutions. The combined solutions enable intelligent threat information sharing to your connected security solutions, including third-party solutions. This two-day course combines lectures and practical lab exercises, with significant time allocated for handson interaction with the McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange and McAfee DXL user interfaces, as well as detailed instructions for the integration of this solution.
McAfee ePO Software Overview
- Identify key differences between the McAfee ePO on-premises and McAfee ePO cloud interfaces and navigate through the interfaces.
Policy Management Overview
- Explain the concepts and terms related to policy management.
McAfee Data Exchange Layer Overview
- Explain DXL solution components, features, and functionality.
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Overview
- Explain Threat Intelligence Exchange solution components, features, and functionality.
Data Exchange Layer Management and Use
- Perform post-deployment DXL configuration and management tasks.
Threat Intelligence Exchange Management and Use
- Perform post-deployment Threat Intelligence Exchange configuration and management tasks.
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) Software Overview
- Policy Management Overview
- McAfee Data Exchange Layer Overview
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Overview
- Data Exchange Layer Management and Use
- Threat Intelligence Exchange Management and Use
- This course is intended for system and network administrators, security personnel, auditors, and/or system endpoint security.