This one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Security Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Security Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Security Director. This course is based on Junos Space Release 13.3R2.6 and Security Director 13.3R2.7.
Junos Space — Security Director is an intermediate-level course.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Security Director platform workspace.
- Explain how to configure firewall policies.
- Describe how to deploy firewall policies to security devices.
- Describe how to manage VPN policies.
- Discuss how to configure NAT policies.
- Explain how to manage IPS policies.
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Security Director—Firewall Policies
- Security Director Overview
- Defining Security Objects
- Configuring Security Services
- Deploying Configuration Changes
- Provisioning Firewall Policies Lab
Chapter 3: Security Director—Advanced Features
- Managing Application Firewall Profiles
- Managing VPN Policies
- Managing NAT Policies
- Managing IPS Policies
- Managing UTM Polices
- Deploying Configuration Changes Review
- Provisioning IPsec, NAT, and IPS Policies Lab
Appendix A: Log Director
- Log Director Overview
- Understanding and Implementing Log Director
- This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos security, switching, and wireless devices using the Junos Space software in an enterprise network environment.