This Intermediate level course is part of the ITIL certification program. The Foundation level course is a mandatory requirement for all other levels within the certification scheme.
ITIL Expert Qualification: Service Transition Certificate
- Review of Service Transition processes and their associated roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors, including:
- Transition Planning and Support
- Knowledge Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Change Evaluation
- Interaction of Service Transition processes with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Managing communication and commitment
- Managing organizational and stakeholder change
- Technology and implementation considerations for Service Transition
- CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in the transition of IT services.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, attained through either the ITIL IT Service Management Essentials (V2) plus the ITIL V2-V3 Foundations Bridging Course or the ITIL V3 or 2011 edition Foundations course. Your certificate must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission to this course.