Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) Version 1.1 is a lab-based course which helps students with the foundational skills needed for the management and administration of networked industrial control systems. The IMINS course, developed in conjunction with Rockwell Automation, helps plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers understand networking technologies that are needed in today’s connected plants and enterprises.
This course also helps you prepare for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification exam (exam ID 200-401) and qualify for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist certification. This course is job-role specific and enables you to achieve competency and skills to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot industrial network systems while helping to ensure network availability, reliability, and Internet security throughout your company. Students will be exposed to multiple industrial network technologies as well as products from Cisco and other industrial suppliers including Rockwell Automation.
- Module 1: Industrial Networking Solutions and Products
- Module 2: Industrial Network Documentation and Deployment Considerations
- Module 3: Installing Industrial Network Switches, Routers, and Cabling
- Module 4: Deploying Industrial Ethernet Devices
- Module 5: Maintaining Industrial Ethernet Networks
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Industrial Ethernet Networks
This course is designed for IT and operations technology (OT) professionals and control engineers who will be involved with the configuration, operation, and support of networked industrial products and solutions for the following industries:
- Process control
- Oil and Gas
- Other industries as applicable