The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT) v5.0 is a 3-day course designed to prepare system engineers and implementers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes. The course offers the student hands-on experience with configuration procedures and a familiarity with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
CCNP Data Center
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools for determining related issues
- Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-series
- Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Knowledge covered by the Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (ICDCT) course
- UCS configuration knowledge, such as is covered in the Configuring Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCS) course
- Knowledge covered by the Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) course
- Familiarity with server virtualization (for example, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (for example, Linux and Windows