This course consists of Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. Students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats.
It also includes more in-depth topics that teach learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing students for the Cisco CCNA certification.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Module 3: Summary Challenge
- Module 4: Implementing Scalable Medium Sized Network
- Module 5: Introducing IPv6
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Module 7: Implementing Network Device Security
- Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Module 9: Summary Challenge
- Module 10: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Module 11: Implementing Wide-Area Networks
- Module 12: Network Device Management
- Module 13: Summary Challenge
- Channel Partners