Juniper Certification Tracks
- Juniper Networks Training
- Juniper Training Courses >
- Juniper Enterprise Level >
- Juniper Network Management >
- Juniper ERX-REX BRAS >
- Juniper Security >
- Juniper Service Provider >
- Juniper Wireless Courses >
- Junos >
- Junos IP version 6 (J-IPv6) >
- JUNOS Pulse >
- DC & Q-Fabric >
- Juniper Certification Tracks
- Juniper Networks Learning Paths
- Juniper Learning Bytes
- Courses Delivery Methods
Get Trained on Juniper Networks
Insoft Services offers Juniper training courses.
The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) consists of Junos-based and platform-specific, multi-tiered tracks, which enable you to demonstrate competence with Juniper’s technology in the areas most pertinent to your job function and experience.
Junos Tracks Prerequisite
For all three of the Junos Tracks below, the JNCIA-Junos is the prerequisite credential.
Three Junos Tracks:
- Service Provider Routing and Switching: This track is for those working with infrastructure or access solutions in a Juniper Networks routing and/or switching end-to-end environment primarily within the telecommunications arena or a Fortune 100 Enterprise environment.
- Enterprise Routing and Switching: This track is for those working in small through large Enterprise environments that install and support Juniper Networks technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Junos Security: This track is directed toward those who design and implement Juniper Networks secure networks.
Junos Support Tracks
The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) Junos Support Tracks allow participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper Networks technology. Successful candidates demonstrate thorough understanding of troubleshooting on Junos devices.
Product and Technology Certifications
The JNCP features seven Product and Technology tracks based on specific Juniper Networks technologies. These tracks are aimed at professionals that make extensive use of these technologies and include E Series, Firewall/VPN, Junos Pulse Secure Access, Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP), WX Series and Junos Pulse Access Control.
Curriculum Paths to Certifications
This new Curriculum Paths to Certifications [ PDF 213 KB ] document is a tool to help you prepare for your JNCP certifications. It maps the curriculum recommended to achieve certification credentials within the individual certification tracks making it easier for you to determine your training and certification needs.